Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I am an addict

I can never watch too much television.  I love so many programs and I will procrastinate my life by watching television!  I will watch anything an everything. I love to travel and be involved in peoples lives.  I escape. I am a happy person with a great husband, kids and family.  I grew up with no television, my husband new so much about all the iconic programs and grew up watching everything.  I didn't really start watching at the level I do until my later years.  I loved watching the programs my kids did because of the interaction we would have wile watching together.  I now am an empty nester and watch so much more!  I have programs I tape so I can watch them without interruption moorings once my hubby goes to work.  I am not working at the moment, but even when I did I would watch before work while eating breakfast and then when we got home in the evening we would make dinner and share one of our programs we loved together.  I love anything with animals, cops, surgery, ER...the list is long! I like watching HGTV for sure.  House Hunters, House Hunters International, Flip or Flop, Love it or List it, Rehab Addict.....I love any program that is involved with animals and Veterinarian shows. I love to talk about shows with others.  I worked in an industry where I had to basically start the conversation with people as they waited for their appointment and asking what shows they watched was always a big help in starting the conversation. i am not one to talk about the weather, boring!  People love to share there thoughts about things, especially if its a show that they love and you do also.  Instead of book club I want to have a movie club.  gather and talk about movies, ones we've seen and assign some for discussion at the next gathering.  My kids love movies and we share discussion, laughs, tears and thoughts after shows.  Part of me know this is not really that healthy.  I don't really see how it is harming me.  I am a loving, supportive, open person.  I see TV as my ticket to parts of the world I might never see in person.  I love people and their differences, I enjoy peeking into their lives even if it is the TV life.  i like reality shows, I think some a stupid but they make me laugh.  I still hike, ride bike, travel, see my kids and family, spend time with the hubby and dog...I am totally normal, wink wink! Oh I love food shows, competitions and the talent shows.  I wish I could get paid for all this enjoyment!  What perfect job for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment