Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A little look at my shows

This is a little overwhelming.  I am 50 and have so many shows and movies that I have seen and loved!  Funny how I have a difficult time finding something to watch because i have seen so much.  Is that a bad thing?  I think not!  I don't watch too many more than once.  I have a few that I really connect with for some reason.  here are a few that if they are on I will watch them no matter how often I have seen them; (*) means the hotties in the show make me watch them over and over!

Moonstruck
House Of D
Kinky Boots
Home for the Holidays
All the Fast and Furious movies (*)
All the Transformers movies
10 Things I Hate About You
A Knights Tale(*)


Others that I have been known to see at least 2 times...some because of certain hotties!!! (*)
American Beauty
August Rush
Battleship(*)
Breakfast Club
Pretty In Pink
Burlesque
Capote
City of Angels
Sister Act
Sister Act II
Enough
Footloose (the Original)
Grand Torino
Hope Floats
Miss Congeniality
Moulin Rouge
Ned Kelly
October Sky
Savages(**)
Second Hand Lions
Shall We Dance
Shawshank redemption
Step Up 1,2,3...100 ALWAYS UNTIL NO MORE!!!!(*)
The Family Man
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Played with Fire then Kicked the Hornets (Swedish Version)
The Lost Boys
Transporter Flicks(*)
Trouble With the Curve
Legends of the Falls(*)
Lone Survivor(*)
Enough for now.....:)







No comments:

Post a Comment